Construction Supervision Certificate ("Super Cert”)
Dec. 27, 2023 Update:
After several months of planning, we have updated and streamlined the ABC NH/VT Super Cert program. The foundation is set, the structure is in place and there’s only a few items remaining on our punch list. What was once an 18-month buildout, can now be completed in closer to 12 months.
Here is the blueprint for 2024:
- Basic Construction Law
- Planning & Scheduling Dates to be determined
- Construction Documents & Document Control
- Safety Leadership & Risk Management
- Jobsite Leadership & Communication
- Resource Control & Cost Awareness
- Quality Control
- Basic Structural Principles
- Intro to Civil Work
About the program: Our Construction Supervision Certificate program is designed and instructed by construction industry professionals and subject matter experts. Program participants learn how to better plan, organize, communicate, and monitor daily activities. Individuals from the field, foremen, superintendents, project managers, estimators, subcontractors, general contractors, and anyone new to the industry will benefit. If you don't need the full program, pick and choose which classes will help you broaden your general understanding of the industry. Participants who successfully complete all 10 courses will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement in Construction Supervision and are recognized at our annual Safety Awards and Graduation Ceremony.
View the Calendar
Course Descriptions Under Construction
All classes are live instructor-led and offered via Zoom.
- Courses typically meet once a week from 3:30pm-6:00pm. on Thursdays.
- Courses are offered independent of one another.
- Participants can take just one class, any, or all.
- The full “super cert” program can begin with any course/topic.
- Course lengths and fees vary per course.
Visit our calendar of ABC NH/VT education & business development opportunities.
Your company may be eligible for up to 50% off the cost of Super Cert and other trainings.
Click here for Instructor Bios