This course provides insight into production control, resource control, and employee efficiency and how they affect job cost.
- State why it is important to control resources on the job.
- Define productivity and explain how it differs from production.
- List several factors which affect productivity and determine how to solve problems relative to productivity.
- Describe how job-site productivity can be improved.
- Describe how a five-minute rating is developed and how it can be used to improve productivity.
- Explain how a crew balance chart is developed and how it can be used to improve productivity.
- Describe how to complete a supervisor’s delay survey and how it can be used to improve productivity.
- Describe how to control the various job resources.
- Explain the importance of being aware of costs on the job.
- Define estimated cost, actual cost, and projected cost.
Check out our full list of Construction Supervision Certification requirements.
View the Calendar of Upcoming Classes & Events