This course introduces the stages of planning and now to implement a plan. Discussions include incorporating coordination with other contractors, materials, equipment, tools and labor in the planning process.
- Describe the link between planning and scheduling.
- Explain how the planning process is carried out.
- Create a step-by-step list of the tasks that will complete a project.
- Identify the various resources that need to be considered when planning a job.
- Assign resources to each activity in a list.
- Explain how to conduct a job analysis.
- Develop a bar chart.
- Explain the purpose of network diagrams.
- List the benefits of short-interval schedules.
Check out our full list of Construction Supervision Certification requirements.
View the Calendar of Upcoming Classes & Events