Participants will bring real-life challenges and lessons learned for everyday leadership and communication situations typical of the construction industry. Assessments, group work and supplemental readings make this an eye-opening and engaging program.
Identify the challenges that the transition into supervision brings.
- List the resources, techniques, and characteristics a successful leader uses to get the job done.
- State the advantages of using various approaches to lead people effectively.
- Demonstrate effective communication and active listening.
- Demonstrate use of positive vs developmental feedback for motivation and coaching.
- Identify the root causes of performance discrepancies.
- Discover methods to handle conflict.
- Address common communication challenges between the field and office.
View the Calendar of Upcoming Classes & Events