If a disaster strikes, will you be prepared?
Topics covered will include:
- Assessing the risks
- Creating a crisis management team in advance
- Developing a communications plan
- Preparing for claims and lawsuits
- Notifying key stakeholders
- Choosing the right spokesperson
- Working with the media
Construction is an inherently risky business. Although we all hope we will never face one, a disaster can strike at any time. The question is, will your company be prepared?
Every business, regardless of size, should have a crisis management plan. A solid plan will help you deal with a crisis before, during and after events such as:
- Hurricanes or floods
- Catastrophic failures
- Fires, explosions
- Violence, terrorism
- Cyber security attacks
Don’t get caught in the crossfires; learn what you need to do to be prepared.
View the Calendar of Upcoming Classes & Events