The course covers basic leadership skills required to supervise personnel.
Sample topics include:
- Effective Communication
- Effective Feedback and Motivation
- Handling diversity and language barriers
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making
- Project Control and Cost Awareness
- Crew Leader Involvement in Promoting a Safety Culture
- A Discussion on Mental Health Awareness
- Participants will be required to identify a safety topic of their choosing and conduct a “toolbox” talk
While this course is designed to assist the recently promoted crew leader, it is beneficial for anyone in a management or supervisory role.
Please email us or call 603-226-4789 with questions or for more information.
View the Calendar of Upcoming Classes & Events