The Education Coordinator (EC) is an important part of the ABC NH/VT team whose primary role is to coordinate the logistics of standard and customized trainings, workshops, webinars and education programs to meet construction industry needs and budgetary goals. The EC will work closely with each of the team members as their role is integral to the overall success of Chapter goals.
- Use enrollment trends to schedule standard course offerings
- Determine minimum registrations required to cover costs
- Order program materials/books
- Generate forms, print tests and other items related to classroom activities
- Disseminate instructor evaluation forms and provide feedback to instructors
- Collect positive statements for marketing testimonials
- Prepare classroom for trainings and educational programs
- Data entry in MS Access, MS Excel and web-based applications
- Respond to education inquiries in a timely fashion by email and/or phone
- Propose additional trainings, workshops, programs that may be of need/interest to serve members and construction industry at large
- Coordinate the logistics of custom training requests, conduct cost analysis to ensure all expenses are covered
- Draft training proposals, confirm details with trainer, submit to supervisor for approval prior to submission to client company
- Take pictures of in-person, hybrid and virtual classes for promotional use
- Provide training-related content to the communications consultant for website updates
- Provide content to create/edit marketing materials/flyers
From time to time perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Flexibility and ability to meet demands of last-minute schedule changes
- Some early mornings and evenings may be required
- Flex time available
- Remote work available upon approval
- Proficient skills in Microsoft office suite
- Understanding of budgeting preferred; ability to remain mindful of profit and loss
- Provide suggestions for streamlining processes and improving efficiency
- Some early mornings and early evenings may be requested to open/close the classroom. Flex time is an option. We are looking for someone who can be flexible and does not have “punch card/time clock” mentality.
ABC’s Position Descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position. ABC’s Position Descriptions do not create a contract, express or imply, or other legal rights between ABC and any staff member, nor guarantee employment or specific duties for any specific duration. ABC may add, change, delete, suspend or discontinue any of these positions and descriptions at any time without prior notice.
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the continuing policy of ABC to take affirmative action to assure equal opportunity for all current and prospective employees without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, personal appearance, marital status, familial status, family responsibility, pregnancy or other pregnancy-related conditions, childbirth, disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, religion or political affiliation, past convictions or incarceration, prior psychiatric treatment, or any other status protected by federal or state law, local ordinance or Executive Orders. ABC will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
How to Apply:
Submit resume and cover letter to Jennifer Landon, V.P. of Education and Workforce Develepment