Mid- and Upper-Management Programs
Studies have shown that over 90% of problems on a jobsite are management related. ABC can help companies ensure their management team is well educated and offers assistance through available courses, seminars, National Peer Groups and resource materials.
There is no shortage of issues facing mid- and upper-management. The Chapter's Education Committee considers a variety of sources, including surveys, to determine topics for our Business Management Programs. The programs target issues and provide information that can be applied immediately.
Go to the calendar
Sample topics include:
- Business Succession Planning for Business Owners
- AIA vs. ConsensusDOCS
- License Prepration for Massachusetts Hoist Operator Class 2a/1c
- LEED Training: Understanding the Process & Preparing for the Exam
- The Dynamics of Modern Marketing
- Hiring, Building & Retaining Talent
- Creating & Managing Accountability
- Construction Technology
- Project Documentation